Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Introducing... General Bloggery

Somehow I have managed to miss tonight's episode of The Biggest Loser which I was thinking about writing about tonight. I've managed to spend a considerable amount of time Google chatting with MeanRachel who swears that she will be in class tomorrow regardless of the fact that we are having the Fitness Assessment and she only 'tolerates' running. It's funny that she doesn't like running because, in fact, she runs faster than me. She says its because she wants to get it over with as quickly as possible, but I'm sure she's looking for the under 8 minute mile.

Why so much chatting about MeanRachel? Well, we have a deal. She comes back to camp and I let her shamelessly plug her website. Oh and she's going to run the Race For the Cure with us. (You should too... or at least give me ten dollars) Oh and she'll guest blog here! Ladies and Gentlemen, our general bloggery mistress, the purveyor of the "The Pencil" work out move: MeanRachel.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home