Thursday, December 27, 2007

Break Over. Back To The Plan.

Okay. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you have not been getting up at 5:30am for the last week to work out.
That's fine. It is always nice to have a little break. But the holiday is done and it is time to get back on track (if you got off track) and get back to working out (if you stopped). I for one have been daunted by the 20 degree weather at 5:30 am the last two days so I've busted out my old school workout videos. They are good, but I have to say I'm a little disappointed with how easy they have gotten. Tomorrow, the plan is to bundle it up and head out for a good run/walk. You know, run one mile, walk one mile. Second mile I'll bring my weights and do 50 bicep curls, 50 tricep dips and 50 shoulder presses. But that's me. If you think you may want to put the weights down at some point during the walk (which I don't recommend because you'll have to go fetch them or buy more weights) then skip the weight work until after the 2nd mile.
I really hope that y'all are watching what's going into your mouths as well. I personally have decided to eat dessert first (so that the carbohydrates are eaten earlier in the day) so I have more time to burn it off! AND PLEASE make sure that you are drinking enough water. Just because you aren't up at 5 sweating it out with us, your body still needs that water!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home