Monday, November 19, 2007

Gooooooaaaal!

So I've figured it out. After much searching and pros and cons lists I have decided on my next fitness goal.
For those of you joining us late, I had accomplished all of my fitness goals. Mile under 9 minutes, run my first 5k, lost 60 pounds, yadda yadda I got kinda stuck. But no longer.
My new goal: To look and feel more like a rockstar. More specifically this rockstar.

I'm setting up a show with my hoot night band and the Hooting and hollering is going to be all Tina Turner. So I am going to have to de-flab my legs (lunge-a-palooza here I come) to get ready for the short and shredded look. So we are going for the Lean Mean Tina look and if we in fact get down to the smallest size of jeans I have in my closet then so be it.

To prepare for that I'm researching a kick off Master Cleanse doing some reading about it (I'll report back if I decide to do it or not). Following that up with a revised nutrition plan, admittedly I've gone astray, and back to adding my ever other afternoon extra cardio bonanza.

So, that's my goal. Did you guys figure out yours? Have you done the master cleanse and have tips for me?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home