Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to Boot Camp

Oh Boot Camp. We had over 180 new campers take advantage of the Free Sampler Camp offer and a bunch of repeaters stepped up to get back to boot camp a week early.
Of course the first day back the cold snap brought us some sub 40 degree weather, but it was dead still, no wind. Upper body day warmed us up pretty quickly. Mean Rachel was noticeably absent. To be fair she didn't sign up to start a week early, but still SOMEONE said they were training for the Capital 10K and SOMEONE is not at camp. ahem.

Today, leg day. I conveniently forget to do lunges while I was on break from boot camp. Apparently, this makes for jelly legs at camp. I will say that writing this at 4:30pm a good ten hours later and my butt hurts. Just sitting here. It's all right though. I feel, well, glad to be moving. I will work out on my own without camp but I don't push myself like I do at camp.

All in all, glad to be back at camp, oddly glad to feel sore.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home